Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Bridal Photos


*Above* Tina did her makeup I Prep & Primed her face, but then Tina asked me to make it a little more dramatic then what she had , so I darkened the purple and used black cherry lipstick by Mary-Kay BEAUTIFUL color


*Hailey Bug* I used more bronzed and orange colors on her since her eyes are SO freaking blue and amazing the orange helped make it pop







*Above* I was a bit afraid because she was the first girl Tina let me do on my own and I had to keep telling myself keep it simple and brideish lol

Okay so here are the girls that Tina let me do :) ekk and here is the info for Tina and the Photographer

and here's the link to the rest of all the pictures of all the other models :)
and THIS is Tinas blog









Photography by Eye Wander PhotoMake Up - Tina Rodosta Make Up assistant - Margo Clark Hair Stylist - Chey Esposito Bridal Accessories courtesy Bridal Boutique






























1 comment: