Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday weekend well the DAY after my birthday

*Above* Bourbon Street around 3ish AM
*Above* me squishing Ant while he tried to sleep


*Above* Sunday lunch in the quater

*Above* Sunday kisses in the quater

*Above* me waiting for Ant to catch up while he snaps random photos of me





*Above* yet another random photo of me people watching lol DEFF one of my FAV things to do!





*Above* Ant getting it on with his ice cream cone






*Above* me shoveling my champagne ice down my throat oh so yummy







*Above* A very prissy picture of me looking back at Ant wondering where he went












Here are some pictures of the day AFTER my birthday out in New Orleans. I will post the pictures of us out getting our party on when I can DL them onto the laptop rather than my work computer lol.



























2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures. I've never tried champagne ice cream, but it sure sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete